Thursday, October 14, 2004

this dawned on me while making milo a few minutes ago:

i need to go far far away.

so if i ever get scared and want to scurry into my little corner, i can't.

i'd be compelled to build a corner somewhere else, where i am.

i can only go when i'm ready.

and i will be ready.

but when i am, will you be ready to let me go?

1 comment:

Hannah Lim said...

I sent you an e-mail! Reading your blog, i always feel so included in what ever is going on on the screen. I'd love to sit down and have coffee with you and just talk about everything you have to say.

All that aside, leaving my comfort zone in singapore was the best thing that ever happened to me. I came here small scared and virtually invisible but the transformation within was amazing. Thing is I wasn't ready I think. that made it all the more beautiful. Thing is, like everything else in life, no one's ever gonna be ready, one can only be willing.

I think.