STAY ON THE ROAD
and now begins the countdown to corrinne may on new year's eve...starting with this ditty...
Don't turn your laughing eyes away
You know I love you
There's no need to be afraid
Hearts are made to be broken
They get stronger by the day
I'll take a chance and drop all my defences
Just to hear you say
How long is the road
How long is the ride
How long is the darkness till we get to the light
Go easy on me
Cuz you already know
No matter the distance
I'll stay on the road to your heart.
You say I've been a fool too long
I wonder why I
Had the strength to carry on
I see through your weakness
You're a tough guy
I have met
It's really not that hard or complicated
There's no need to ask...
How long is the road
How long is the ride
How long is the darkness till we get to the light
Go easy on me
Cuz you already know
No matter the distance
I'll stay on the road to your heart.
i had this song on "repeat" mode on my iPod while on the way home...and was extremely inspired by these two lines:
It's really not that hard or complicated
There's no need to ask...
so...if tomorrow goes all right, i'm just gonna bite the bullet and do something i've NEVER done: ask a fella out.
corrinne may's right.
this shouldn't be complicated at all.
in any case, hearts are made to be broken, aren't they?
i'm keeping my fingers crossed.
perhaps i'll finally have the guts to go through with this.
Thursday, December 23, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment