SAFE IN A CRAZY WORLD
the title belongs to corrinne may. but the following belongs to me. grieving.
It's that time of evening
When trees begin to sway
Orion feels his belt
When Scorpio comes his way
The moon in all its glowing glory
Makes a gentle pause
Outside my bedroom window
Just for me to know
I am not alone in this world
Although so much is lost
Within my heart I find a peace
No one has ever sought
Being alone has never been more beautiful than now
I cherish every moment, I cherish every sound.
I've dreamt of living on my own
Just to see how it would be
For me to be alone
And for you to not have me
I realize now it's not that hard
To keep that lonesome state
But to have you far away
Is one thing I cannot take
I am not alone in this world
Although so much is lost
Within my heart I find a peace
No one has ever sought
Being alone has never been more beautiful than now
I cherish every moment, I cherish every sound.
So thank you for being there for me
Through all my darkest days
My love for you is pure
I won't have it any other way
Without you there'd be no me.
Music is my religion.
Sunday, December 12, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment