IF YOU DIDN'T LOVE ME
countdown to corrinne may: song number two.
If every drop of water disappeared from the land
And every drop of ocean suddenly turned to sand
That would all be nothing compared to what I'd feel
If you didn't love me.
What if I woke up and couldn't hear a sound
And all that I could see was darkness all around
That would still be nothing compared to what I'd feel
If you didn't love me.
If I could have the world and all that money could buy
Then I could travel far beyond the moon and the sky
If they gave me golden wings but I still couldn't fly
Without you, nothing would matter.
You and I walk beside each other day after day
But there's so much inside me I never get to say
My life would be so empty, with nothing left to feel
If you didn't love me...
...if you didn't love me.
i truly appreciate your concern for my heart.
and if, he should ask me out again, i shall not refuse him. after all, he's still the nice guy i thought he was. and i've got a newfound respect for him as well, as someone who's been through what i'm going through now.
even if i got home at just past eight, yesterday has got to be one of the most memorable christmas eves i've had in a long while.
it was catharsis at its best.
so i got home, ate a huge plate of fried rice, turkey, ham and salmon sashimi...and watched south park with my brother.
and, of course, phone-chatted with my home girl who never stops trying to fix me up. she's coolness.
i think i've got a lot to be thankful for this christmas.
it's been a very good year.
Saturday, December 25, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment