A lotta people perceive me as "unapproachable". How I ever got that tag, I haven't got a clue. Perhaps it's how they usually see me poring over my sheet music, scribbling incessantly in my book, or simply hearing how I'd make a good journalist that keeps them away. Whichever the case, perceptions don't mean shit to me. I try not to judge people, and I hope they don't judge me just because I'm proud of the person I am today.
5 comments:
Hello dearie..
I'm at Bt Panjang... just a few MRT and LRT stations away lah.. :)
Oh oh oh...! I'm at Bt. Panjang too.....!! Where are you Baby...??
(Hehehe.......)
and I'm at woodlands. hmm, we all seem very far from where you are. maybe the east is nearer. plus car, can reach you earlier too.
loves,
daphie
you girlies are too funny...=)
bt panjang, woodlands and serangoon all really not too far away from each other.
just 15-30 mins right from the central orchard road, where we can all sit down, have a cuppa caramel hazelnut latte and a chicago cheesecake.
who's up for it? =P
haha!
Erm... can I join too?
:)
Josee
Post a Comment