Hi there!
It's been quite a ride to finally arriving at this point of meeting you.
My name's Serene Lim and I'm your phonecaster. So here's a little about myself:
I graduated with a Diploma in Mass Communication from Ngee Ann Polytechnic in 2001, majoring in Print-, Broadcast-, Radio- and Photo-journalism, and Spanish. While getting my Diploma, I was a part-time broadcast journalist with Newsradio 93.8's business desk. SBS Transit came a-knockin' about half a year after graduation and I joined them as a corporate communications officer, hosting roadshows, writing articles and press releases, as well as tending to complaints. Singapore Airlines had me as a cabin crew member for a year and a half, and here I am now - the first PHONECASTER Singapore's ever known.
So what's Serene really like beneath all that jazz?
I'm one of two girl scouts (not a guide!) in an open scout group and I ain't afraid to say that I love my boys. They're the ones who keep me sane and grounded in the midst of all the hustle and bustle of city life. If I ain't in the scout den, you'd find me poring over my sheet music at the Esplanade library, scribbling incessantly in my journal at the waterfront or doing whatever I can, wherever I am, to make people smile.
It's extremely exciting to be the voice of Phonecast and part of the entire team at Hong Bao Media Holdings. What lies ahead may seem daunting for the group of us, but we are working hard and well together to make everything happen.
YOU are the reason I am here, and for that, I thank you.
And oh yes...did I mention I love making people smile?
Yours,
Serene Lim
Phonecaster
Tuesday, January 27, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment