DOORS
You think I know
What I must do,
What hopefully lies ahead.
But even though
I have no clue,
It's something I'm not to dread.
I'm not afraid
To rise and say,
I'm going for my dream.
And should I fail
Along the way,
Life still will promise some meaning.
I must try
since I've the chance,
To open a hidden door.
And I will fly
Just let me once,
I'll show you I can soar.
I never dreamt
I'd come to this,
The thought never crossed my mind.
But fate will tempt with promises
Of treasures and dreams to find.
I've turned away
The little things
That I was forced to do.
But in some way
Those little things
Are everything that I'm used to.
I must try
Since I've the chance
To open a hidden door
For each single one
That I go through
There will be several more
Now I've begun,
All I must do
Is open every door.
- Hotpants, The Musical.
thank you hian hong, for lending me the CD.
you have no idea what it did for me...it came at the right time.
after much deliberation and tears, i've decided to celebrate EL DIA.
once again, music has saved me from plunging into the depths of depression.
bring on the 21st. i'm ready to face the world. with gusto. =)
Monday, March 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment