A World Without Love
Please lock me away
And don't allow the day
Here inside where I hide
With my loneliness
I don't care what they say
I won't stay in a world without love.
this beatles tune has been like one of those stingers that consume your mind at the most inappropriate of times.
like...when i'm in loo...then i'll come out of it and tell angus about the song.
and then he gives me this funny look...haha.
sheesh...another beatles song just popped into mind...
All My Lovin'
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you
Tomorrow I'll miss you
Remember I'll always be true
And then while I'm away
I'll write home everyday
And I'll send all my lovin' to you
I'll pretend that I'm kissing
The lips I am missing
And hope that my dreams will come true
And then while I'm away
I'll write home everyday
And I'll send all my lovin' to you.
well, it's good that for once, the songs that keep popping up are fast and seemingly happy tunes.
by the way, Dax just called and asked if i'm daring enough to handle a low-back gown...
hmm...haha.
all this while as i'm typing, the words i so yearn to scream out are:
GOTTA DANCE GOTTA DANCE GOTTA DANCE!!!!
man...i'm going nuts.
i miss singing...i miss dancing...i miss studying.
but i still love my job. =)
for now, phoneCAST still has my heart.
i got two smses when i awoke at eight this morning.
one from bubba and the other from ray.
both said i looked great last night...plus, bubba said i remind him of a chimichanga!
you know what...i'm so brain-dead i'd better stop here before someone screams at me for writing shallow shit.
i sing, because i'm happy
and i sing, because i'm free.
Sunday, November 07, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment