Thursday, September 14, 2006

DANCING THROUGH LIFE

and i've sent in my supporting documents and cheque to complete the application. =)

now all that's left to do is...WAIT.

it's dad's birthday today.

with everything that's happened, i'm glad he's finding some time to breathe now.

happy birthday daddy.

still ain't in no mood to write about why superheros turn evil.

but WICKED's still on my mind.

and here's a preview to my yarn on superheros-turned-bad...

so if you care to find me
look to the western sky
as someone told me lately:
"ev'ryone deserves the chance to fly"
and if i'm flying solo
at least i'm flying free
to those who'd ground me
take a message back from me:
tell them how i am defying gravity
i'm flying high defying gravity
and soon i'll match them in renown
and nobody in all of oz
no wizard that there is or was
is ever gonna bring me down!


elphaba aka the wicked witch of the west makes a lotta sense.

on a separate note, these lyrics kinda made me sit up and listen earlier...

I know I’m usually hanging on
I used to hate to see you gone
But this time it’s different
I don’t even feel the distance
I’m not missing
I’m not missing you


and in this case, absence doesn't make the heart grow fonder.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In this case,absence made the heart forget...
Maybe for the better..

shiyin said...

absence will not make MY heart forget.

i'm just like...numb.

since i've been told off by him for being hypocritical by being nice to him and not wanting to be with him...

yeah. i'll give him what he wants.