Sunday, January 29, 2006

EVER THE SAME

Just let me hold you while you're falling apart
Just let me hold you and we'll both fall down

Fall on me
Tell me everything you want me to be
Forever with you
Forever in me
Ever the same

Call on me
I'll be there for you and you'll be there for me
Forever it's you
Forever in me
Ever the same

You may need me there
To carry all your weight
But you're no burden I assure
You tide me over
With a warmth I'll not forget
But I can only
give you love.


chanced upon this song today.

i'll sing it for you, baby...whoever you are.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try this...

Tagline: If you believe in love at first sight, you never stop looking.

The Blower's Daughter-Damien Rice

And so it is
Just like you said it would be
Life goes easy on me
Most of the time
And so it is
The shorter story
No love, no glory
No hero in her skies

I can't take my eyes off OF you
I can't take my eyes off OF you
I can't take my eyes off OF you
I can't take my eyes off OF you
I can't take my eyes off OF you
I can't take my eyes...

And so it is
Just like you said it should be
We'll both forget the breeze
Most of the time
And so it is
The colder water
The blower's daughter
The pupil in denial

I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes...

Did I say that I loathe you?
Did I say that I want to
Leave it all behind?

I can't take my mind off OF you
I can't take my mind off OF you...
I can't take my mind off you
I can't take my mind off you
I can't take my mind off you
I can't take my mind...
My mind...my mind...
'Til I find somebody new

Anonymous said...

The unexpected twist,

"'Til I find somebody new"

shiyin said...

i know the song, and i've often gone with the saying "i can't promise to love you forever. i can only promise to love you for as long as i can."

there are some people who refuse to believe i'm moving on alone...and not because i'm hooking up with someone else.

i was alone before him, so why can't i stand alone now?

is it so difficult to believe i can do this alone? =)

i'm getting over it, and it's not because i've got somebody new.

Anonymous said...

Please do not be mistaken. I did not bring the song up to tie with what may had happened to you. I just find the ending part intriguing.

In fact, being alone allows one to do much reflection. Be it anything, if one continues to be busy with life, can't THINK.

Not in any position to advise, but feels the love should not end even after parting, albeit of different degree.

Cheers~

shiyin said...

no one ever said anything about the love ending. =)

i still think of him when i look at the stars.

that's all.