Monday, October 24, 2005

ONE VOICE

Just one voice
Singing in the darkness
All it takes is one voice
Singing so they hear what's on your mind
And when you look around you'll find...

There's more than one voice.


if only things could be this way.

just one voice, reflecting the views of the many standing with their hands on my shoulder.

though in the cold, harsh world of business, no one trusts each other that much anymore to let that one voice take control.

there's only one salvation...

friendship.

but if it doesn't work out, then...

maybe i'll have to look for another form of salvation.

3 comments:

Boon said...

what other salvation my dear??
No matter what happen in the future, you're always my precious friend.
Nobody may have said "I'm so proud of you" and teared, but You know I am really proud of you too, for making Caliente work the way it is today.

REALLY.

Unknown said...

We all come alone.
We all die alone, Shiyin.

But, as big as his nose is, Barry isn't wrong.

Hands are joined and fears unlocked,
If only-

-we all die alone.

Anonymous said...

hey love,I'm proud of u too! i've never regrated being part of Caliente! Cos there's my Darling Serene who've made everything possible. N of cos the other darlings too, but serene deserves the most hoh! so dun jealous huh! I'm not good wif my words, but i still Love U like before k. Thank u for everything! From the bottom of my heart! :) *Hugs*