Tuesday, August 31, 2004

it's been a while since i've broken down from exhaustion. even with nightly rehearsals in the past week, i hadn't reached the point of burn-out...and that's quite a feat. even meeting some of the cast outside rehearsals to teach them to dance couldn't wear me out.

i suppose that's the beauty of dancing. it rejuvenates.

it sure does sound odd coming from me...serene saying she loves dancing and singing. where's that straight-laced, workaholic girl who'd never digress from her task at hand?

i ain't digressing...i'm still working hard. but i'm also making an extra effort to make me happy.

so please kiss me on the cheek and wish me well.

imprisoned in this opulent vessel
i will live on

because i have music in my life.

1 comment:

Hannah Lim said...

It's amazing what you find when you randomly surf. :)

Ahhhh, not getting along with people. That ought never to be my decision. But I let my desperate professionalism override everything else, even the personal. We would have gotten along wonderfully aside from the production, in fact, I would have gotten along wonderfully with everyone. Strangely it doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would, but well, theatre is too darn personal to me.

But at any rate, we're all different and for the record, I have nothing against the cast personally (unless someone did something to earn grating disrespect from me. That's a lot since I don't by nature disrespect people or dislike people. And you're prefectly wonderful in my opinion). On retrospect, it was just a case of not-seeing-eye-to-eye. Maybe we ALL could have been more mature about things. At least I could have been more mature about things.

I talk to much. But College Girls was precious.

And you ARE a talented dancer. And despite the differences, I admire you for many many things. Keep dancing.