Thursday, December 29, 2005

i desperately need to scream.

you know how creepy that is.

read it again...

"i desperately need to scream."

if i can be so calm telling you that i need the outlet, then you should really be afraid.

4 comments:

cRis said...

sis.. dun walk alone.. we're in this together.. though i'm unable to do so physically..
stay strong kkie?

-hugs-

Anonymous said...

Shiyin,

If you really want to scream, scream at me then. As I extend my left hand to you.

Times are bad, real bad indeed.

What that was said has now come to pass. I trust you this time in your invitation of the left hand, henceforth I am extending mine to you once more.

Oh what a tiring journey, take a breather and enjoy the company of your friends. Take care

your friend

shiyin said...

elmie...

somehow, i feel like we're back to old times, though the issues are very much different.

you know how i am...and i'm gonna stay the way i am.

no worries, i'm not going bonkers on you. =)

i'm the oscar you knew, and will continue to be the oscar.

cRis said...

yeap. =)

>HUGS<