LET IT GO
i think we've been here before
i recognize this place
i've seen the mark of confusion
wipe out a single sign of grace
i don't wanna play anymore
not when the stakes are so high
so before we circle around once more
can we lay down
lay down this pride
let it go
let it be
don't waste all your emotion
on this tit for tat machine
let it go
let it be
let it go
don't go wasting your emotion
no one wins if we keep score
let it go
let it be
let it go.
i requested the band to replace "i will survive" with "if i ain't got you".
thought i might have the sass to carry it off now.
i've often been villianized, simply because of the way i do things.
in being villianized by some, others victimize me.
they victimize me by empathizing with me, or even sympathizing.
i do not ask for sympathy, empathy is fine.
very often, i've come out from adversity in one piece because i'm used to dealing with such on my own.
though a couple of weeks back, i felt so desperate that i called my friend up, sobbing and laughing at the same time.
he thought i had gone nuts.
i was sobbing out of shock and pain, but laughing because i couldn't believe my motor skills controlled my picking up the phone and calling my friend.
oh well.
hate me.
you know you want to.
Thursday, December 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Its never a hate or love matter. But clarify. Its whether we choose to understand or not and accept it.
Following is a tag line from a movie
"Always remember, the person that loves you most is yourself"
Well, I failed miserably in this, and adversely I lost myself in search of it and I have no qualms about it. For I know I loved you but its not the way you want me to. I can only learn from it for I dont see the point of dwelling in the past of bitterness. I'd rather focus on the positive aspects of things.
It has passed, things have changed. The equilibrium that was once were is no longer in its original place.
Do not seek to hate, for I know it happened for a reason. And you have yours.
This is the first time I come out to speak to you in public, and I hope it will be the last.
The whole event unfolds itself to a sight unseen by many, and it does not pleases everyone. This is Life. I can't turn back the hands of time, not sure if I want to. Eyes are open, experience gained. We all learnt it day by day.
I might have more to say, but at this juncture I have said enough.
Here's a poem for you :
2 Hearts meet from a distance.
The world could not see why
Isolation and intimacy was inevitable
Mis-understanding causes the friendship to die
2 Hearts meet from afar
Bliss and joy filled the space
A twist of event turned it around
Now I am a stranger without a face
Hate is the last on my mind now
For love is ever so strong
With this final words to you
There is no right or wrong
I did not imagined it would be you, i certainly did not imagine it will end up this way. It all happened for a reason, I shall get on with life, and be on my way.
Thank you for your time, thats all I have to say.
Post a Comment