Tuesday, July 12, 2005

OBSESSION

an excerpt from one of my old writcomm essays...

Women's obsession with the perfect figure has them all conforming; trying to better themselves. They never realize though, that the perfect body can never be achieved, nor the perfect posture, nor the flawless surface. American author George Orwell wrote, "While the Pobble was in the water some unidentified creatures came and ate his toes off, and when he got home his aunt remarked: It's a fact the whole world knows, that Pobbles are happier without their toes." "Pobbles" and women are uncannily similar in their plight. Women discipline their bodies. At least Pobbles had their toes bitten off.

hmm.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

*chortle*

Show me your perfect woman, and I'll show you my fist just before I clout you on the head to wake you up from your delusional fancies!

I wouldn't even want my wife to be perfect. I just want her to be, first and foremost, my wife.

Whoops! Freudian slip of my flapping tongue?

*guffaw*

What an embarrassment!

>_<

Unknown said...

Well, better FREUDIAN than FREUDENT.

*twinkle in my eye*