Wallowing in self pity...a thing of the past. Never did think I'd get over how suckee I feel at times, especially when people misunderstand me. But now, I seriously don't give a shit. Go ahead...tell everyone how bitchy or heartless I am, see if I care. Wait a sec...I AM heartless.
I don't usually resort to diaries, but since you exist, here I am. This is probably an outlet for me and an info-guide for you - into the real me.
There's this huge part of me that wants to just leave everything behind and start a new life in the States. I can live without friends and family. Well, at least emotionally. I'm not gonna crap about why I think my life sucks, but rest assured that it DOES suck that much to want to leave behind.
No! I'm not pitying myself. I happen to like who I am...just not the things or people I have to put up with. I've always wanted to change the world...not to make feminism an issue.
I'm proud to be Singaporean, but there are times when I feel like I'm just not meant to be one, like I've been born in the wrong part of the world.
I hate people telling me what I want and stuff. You're telling me what YOU want for me. Hell...I'd be damned if I ever heeded those advice.
And a word of warning...don't ever doubt my capability. When I say I can do something, I usually mean I'm able to do it...there's nothing else to it. Don't expect me to take you at face value, or believe whatever you say. I'm a good actor...and no matter how much you'd want to believe I'm on your side...save it.
As much as I preach about being able to live without friends and family, I have to admit that while I'm in the roles, I'm pretty good.
Dang...
Wednesday, October 30, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment