Friday, August 12, 2005

CONFESSIONS

i like wearing my SIA uniform. =)

i tried it on last night to make sure it still fitted...before i bring it all the way to tunisia and realize i got too big for it. =P

it's amazing how simple words strung together could create such an impact on a person.

or how one ol' word can do it.

"You know what? I knew you were special the first time I danced with you last time at our Friday class...special and talented some more."

yes it meant something...even though it was said via msn.

"You're getting there...I know you are."

sigh. you guys are too sweet.

i feel a bout of reflection coming on.

tomorrow morning, maybe.

in the meantime, let me bask in the joy of having secured, prepared and conducted an interview in two hours flat. =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Missed you.